Sunday 4 August 2013

More Silhouette Cameo Cards

I have a busy time at work and so haven't been blogging as much a I would like. I am still trying to make some cards for the local animal shelter to help them raise some money to care for all the animal (I would like to rehome another dog or 2 but not really realistic).  I also haven't had a chance to make any cards to enter into any challenges.  Who knows perhaps things will settle down at work and I will have more "me" time!

These cards are made with the Silhouette Cameo from files from My Scrap Chick - I love their designs and they are easy to follow with clear instructions and also a picture to follow.  I added the Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas sentiment mats which were also made on the Cameo.

The topper as some I found in my stash.










Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog and I would love it if you had time to leave a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacky, you really do make the most beautiful cards - I think these will sell like hotcakes! Those baby ones are so, so cute, the middle one looks like my GD who has one tooth coming through....... hope you get more time for YOU soon. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacky, thank you so much for your lovely comment today, it really did make my day! Have fun with the Fuse. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete